MSB 8.42% $1.03 mesoblast limited

If the science is false, why isn't it being challenged?, page-66

1. 25 Posts.
    I greatly appreciate the efforts of Hotuna in highlighting the negative aspects of M.S.B stock. I for one hope he doesn't leave.

He's provided evidence and an excellent explanation of such for the everyday MSB layman investor (myself included) to understand.

Much of the discussion is historical though with the market already pricing the CHF trial. Teva' continued interest in Mesoblast after reading the very same trials and continue to be a substantial investor.

The Mesoblast armageddon has not as predicted by many eventuated yet. It may come! Watching the heavens for signs of an investor rapture is wise. But to date Teva and others are still here with MSB.

(Major shareholders (as of 2016 annual report): Silviu Itescu 17.9%, Cephalon (Teva Pharmaceuticals) 14.6%, M&G Investment Group 12.3%, Capital Research Global Investors 7.6%, Thorney Holdings 5.1%).

And with others Macquarie group, Citi, included buying in after reading the very same trials as discussed here. I am still in belief of heavenly MSB future.

Without people like hotuna in this forum the science would quickly descend into a religion. With people's confirmational bias seeing no evil.

Keep coming with them red flags. Just maybe some new information. Not just a rehash of the old.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.03
Change
0.080(8.42%)
Mkt cap ! $1.176B
Open High Low Value Volume
95.5¢ $1.03 95.0¢ $43.38M 42.28M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 72752 $1.01

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.03 205100 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.