MSB 2.17% $1.13 mesoblast limited

My quote of the day and even of the thread goes to @dolcevita...

1. 352 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    My quote of the day and even of the thread goes to @dolcevita and it was "Do you think it's possible, just possible that all your concerns are being addressed in the current trials?.
    End quote.

Yes I am concerned about Southoz's and hottuna's beavering work on the CHF and RA phase 2 trials and the thin statistical basis for these trials progressing to phase 3.  But.... the science of safety is unquestionable. Injecting MSB stemcells into the heart, lower back etc. is not harmful to human beings.
    Safety has been scientifically established in a variety of applications and this is what phase 2 trials are primarily aimed at finding out.

The scientific jury is well and truly out on efficacy, but this is now being addressed where it should be at phase 3 level in CHF. There were design weaknesses at phase 2 level possibly, and the data do not indicate that MSB treatments are superior to placebo yet. But I'm with dolce on this... surely the design, measuring and statistical weaknesses will be addressed in the current trials, when efficacy will or will not be proven.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.13
Change
-0.025(2.17%)
Mkt cap ! $1.284B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.15 $1.16 $1.11 $7.363M 6.488M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 94863 $1.13

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.13 5000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.