MSB 2.17% $1.13 mesoblast limited

Hottuna Post #: 22830836 THIS is the post from Anjo roach which...

1. 30,334 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1837
    Hottuna

Post #:

THIS is the post from Anjo roach which contains the information that Macquarie is a holder of MSB. It’s an entry from the share register.

WHY would anyone dispute the veracity of this AND require a link to show the buying? It’s a link to show the holding.

I do hope that’s enough to show that Macquarie has indeed, bought shares in MSB despite an astonishing campaign to discredit. This includes making adverse statements which contained misleading analysis. Craig Collie distinguished himself in that regard.

MSB had to issue corrective information by way of announcement. To force that situation is notable for both effort and chutzpah.
    It seems if you are not attacking MSB, you are subject to an astonishing boot-to-the-throat campaign in here.
    Anyway Macquarie have had an astonishing change of heart. They don’t agree with our trusty negative analysts in here! Do point out where they’ve got it all so terribly wrong, and don’t forget the highlighter.

(*Soon someone will say it’s not enough. We need to show the actual broker’s buys from the screen! Well sorry, I don’t have a Bloomberg terminal, unlike some of our trusty correspondents who have been at it for 3 years and still haven’t bought the stock. That’s a heck of a lot of negative attention. Like I said, this is a stock that has been one of the most shorted stocks on the ASX. The reports show that. I suppose I can’t make that claim either? Even though it’s indisputably true?) Unreal.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.13
Change
-0.025(2.17%)
Mkt cap ! $1.284B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.15 $1.16 $1.11 $7.363M 6.488M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 94863 $1.13

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.13 5000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.