AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

if these were good times

1. 90 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    If these were good times, everybody would be singing the praises of Avanco, and the share price would be a great deal higher.

How many Junior Australian explorers are in a prime location, with 2 giants of the mining world at their feet. Both Vale and Xstrata came to Avanco and wanted a slice of their action. No, not the other way around --- this is like BHP and Newcrest wanting in on a junior explorer in Australia. this in itself is unheard of.

When I first came upon AVB, there was a guy talking AVB up re it's Nickel and Copper, infact It was the Nickel he was so excited about, well that Is still there at Touro.

Here we are 3 years later with a JORC climbing to a level, we could not have hoped for so early, thanks to the Xstrata deal and Tony Polgase. And this is only the beginning. All through the GFC, AVB came back and is seriously mounting it's case to be a successful Mid Tier Copper producer in Brazil.

i am very pleased to be a long standing shareholder. I look forward to more great announcements. This JORC will climb, and climb SIGNIFICANTLY.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.