QTK quiktrak networks limited

Bitter? Who is bitter? A loss is a loss Billy. We get many in...

1. 11,407 Posts.
    Bitter? Who is bitter? A loss is a loss Billy. We get many in our lives. But we also get many many gains. I get a lot anyway..much more then losses.

QTK for me represents much of I what I believe against. Thus my desire to debate it out with you guys. Its been a great ride for 1 year now beating you guys on every movement you make.

And thus, you would have to agree I am one of the contributors to hotcopper since its a share discussion forum and we discuss shares here.

To date also, its now proven that I have been right all along and you have been wrong. You could say wait...but waiting a year later has seen 60% of your money disappear, the company fall down further in its ability to convince the market its got real business and the main driver of the ship is on fraud charges for mis appropriating company funds for personal benefit.

Now without offering some cheesy one liner about so and so will have egg on so and so's face, please enlighten hotcopper 55,497 contributors to why all of the above is wrong...with some proof and referring to QTK’s daily share volume of 100,000 may do you some damage.
    Good luck my friend.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QTK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.