LU7 7.69% 1.2¢ lithium universe limited

If things are looking up why is the share price going down?, page-26

1. 2,466 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 694
    Great hit out guys. Entertaining - Jaz and Kenjikool busy trying to push the price down past 0.9/0.8 for an obvious gain. Maybe they will succeed over the coming weeks/month - the market will adjust, I will top up again. Little matter.

Plenty of baiting and frothing. However just noise.

4C will be interesting this time around just to get an expenses run rate and see first signs of revenues from the new model. It will have no significant indication of revenue potential from the new model. For that you will need to wait for another few quarters or even end 2020. Can Jaz and Kenji keep up this rabid pace until then?. We shall see - we may need to help them by occasionally directly responding to their baiting it gives them energy.

ESH has my interest as a fairly unique business testing a model in a rapidly growing market. Upside is not limited if this works - this is key to remember with this stock and makes it different to many others. Unfortunately, CR's and pivots are par for the course but our CR is out of the way for now. If you can't patiently handle this process then a sell button or cat videos are available to you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LU7 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
-0.001(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $7.126M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $10.71K 886.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 27191 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 390619 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.32pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LU7 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.