If this correction continues for a while say Good Bye to IPO's

1. 5,049 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 189
    531 points after a 350 or so point fall the day before on the Dow is not a joke. It's serious stuff. The root cause for this panic is China. Its obvious that Fed won't raise rates next month or even this year as they wanted to see what happens with China and World's growth stalling. Santos hit $5.18 yesterday I believe and who knows $4 bucks by Mon. CBA hit a low of $74.16 yesterday and it may hit the magical Rights issue price of $71.50 on Monday. For us the IPO Buffs, what does it mean. I believe that if this carnage doesn't stop soon, all the IPO's will be shelved, I reckon until before
    X-Mas again to try.

The likes of Link, CBL, I-Med, Lake Imaging, Healthe Care, Genesis Care, WiseTech, Australian Traffic Network, Shelston, Aventus,Class Super,Baby Bunting, Sun Rice, Building IQ, InfoTrack,IDP Education,Redify,Pepperstone,Diamond Cyber,Big Commerce,Booktopia,Consolidated Pastural Care, Sun Rice, Sienna cancer Diagnostics,United Petroleum,PEXA,Maggie Beer, Willard Group etc will be deferred for sure.

Your thoughts are welcome. I tried my very best to list everyone of the IPO's mentioned I could think of.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.