GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

I am a biased holder but: I suggest that the management would be...

1. 314 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    I am a biased holder but:

I suggest that the management would be looking to avoid further capital raising if possible. Management would be well aware of the unpopularity of this decision and I am guessing would not want to run the risk of losing the interest of serious investors with twice burned hands. The announcement of shares to be released today suggests to me that they are interested in keeping up with nominal portfolio growth for now.

I doubt a takeover would be successful given the open frustrations of a lot of the HC holders that the stock is not behaving 'as it ought to' which indicates to me that any offer less than *Dr Evil Pose* one hundred billion dollars would be proverbially spat upon.

I think it could be simply that the rest of the market just does not have the appetite to support against the sell off attacks right now and are waiting for the EV revolution to arrive in their street before looking to find out where it all came from but since the stock seems to want to fly at a rate of circa 30% per week it is probably a good thing to have a tight finger on the pulse, if not in the pie.

It's a buy sentiment from me and happy to get behind any support level from here. Not professional financial advice. Like I said, I'm biased.

GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.