Hi Denk, what I am trying to convey is that you can't seperate...

1. 3,442 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Hi Denk, what I am trying to convey is that you can't seperate the economic and political  debate from one or the other. The reason I say this is that the 2 major parties are playing games and think they are tin gods that know better than that person that is trying to get enough income to pay the bills and or keep a roof over their head for the family. This is not a new idea or an opinion that has not been discussed before---------- and yet here we are  AGAIN.

If after 25 years you have a self styled front line minister preaching ,telling,pushing his so called informed and decision prowess as being fanatically correct   ( and hasn't been said any differently in past decades as to now)   then we need to really look at this country in economic terms that fails at a critical time for the future and I mean the near future---- next 10 years--.and ask the question is this the same dribble re packaged and presented again and again?, Iam inclined to say yes,and I dare say our young ones would agree.

I don't need a feeble minded politician of any persuasion who has never worked in the real world that we live beyond our means,what ever it is supposed to imply to me or a person on a fixed weekly income I don't need to be lectured.
    I will leave it there Denk,otherwise I will morph (go to sleep pratting on)

The video is what is here and is coming,now if Morrison and the other clowns that sit in B.S> castle in Canberra reckon that the old rehashed policies of the decades previous are going to save us?, think again people, only an opinion but the retirees for a start will not cop a super or pension tax,, jobs are scarce unemployment 15%, yep 15% believe it and it will get worse and then the social blame game starts---- Bring back conscription - dole bludgers - stop immigration - bring back tarriffs - reregulate  etc .

So there is always change for the better and the the cost of that benefit according to Morrison, Well Scottty you twit here is an example  what if a pandemic viral killer hits Australian shores, is the minister going to sit in his room counting all his money?,of course not------- NO there will be an amazing amount of money  and then political survival will step in and hand wringing galore with platitudes we will give you the best.

How can you give the best when you are not the best?!

I say a POX on all their houses

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.