if wa don't vote for palmer are they nuts?, page-34

1. 1,445 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    palmer has spent a good deal of money on campaigning...

of this money he has spent it has

10% gone to GST revenue: so we have all benefitted

90% gone to a large range of media and social outlets so we have all benefitted

How can anyone complain about someone getting out there and spending their own money to attempt to get a vote in government decision making.

complain about his policies not about the attempt the person makes to get a voice.

Palmer should have run for a senate seat rather than lower house where he really is a waste of space because the liberals have a majority.Even if palmer voted on every occasion it would be pointless because he is outnumbered.

Anyone who cant see this is a dim wit.

I wont vote for palmer & party but i believe he has every right to spend up big and attempt to influence gvt decision making in any way

It is up to the gvt of the day to govern and it is essential that once WA senators are elected we have the liberals get their way in the senate so that they can pass the legislation they were elected to get through.

At the moment those moronic labor and green turkeys are holding our country up from moving forward.

7 years of labor have killed so much of our good fortunes and its time to move on from the waste and mismanagement.

I would love to see another party middle of the road enter politics and side swipe the greens and labor and remove them to the dustbin of history.

labor screwed us once shame on them

screw us twice shame on us.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.