TRH 0.00% 83.0¢ transit holdings limited

if we break 1.14$ tomorrow..., page-21

1. 169 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Giz, based on drilling to date, I would say a few days between beds – the first will be 13 then 18..

Dudes, just some thoughts….you really have to wonder the extent to which the sp will react if potash formation or bed 13 is found at 6000 or 7000ft. I don’t believe the market will price in only 100m targeted resource, because the pattern similar to that of the historic drill logs, so perhaps a fair bet that a higher resource is on the cards.
    Just look at page 12 of the US presentation. Hopefully Bed 13 will be breached next week but then Bed 18 holds 60% is 8m (upper and lower) in depth but stretches for miles and miles.
    I am already in, but need to be realistic right - if it doesn’t reach potash, the sp will come down as fast as it went up, bearing in mind another 4 holes to spud.
    However if bed 13 is breached then bed 18, imo quite a few assumptions may be gained about the resource potential…….and I believe dudes that this will provide the lift for the sp….goodbye $1s, hello somewhere well north of this but not because of any resource that TRH will be mine (as many posters have commented), but because it will be a grade 1 takeover.
    So agree, who would dare to be out of TRH now ? Good luck dudes.
    SP on the move again – 1.13 as I post.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.