MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

What is rubbish?1) on his way out or not, David Taylor is the...

1. 587 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 251
    What is rubbish?

1) on his way out or not, David Taylor is the current CEO. There is a very big difference between a CEO and the Chairman if the Board. Just correcting your comments of FP being CEO....he is not.

2) It is declared what FP is earning (and has been disclosed for years) in each of the Annual Reports. The funds going to Strong Solutions are part of the Salary arrangement between Magnis and FP. FP has a Base Salary and then as part of his employment contract with Magnis, Strong Solutions charges Magnis $1,000 per day. This is essentially structured to minimise Frank Poullas' personal income tax liability and is justified by claiming that for everyday he is in the office for Magnis, he is taken away from his business Strong Solutions. Again....it is all declared in the Annual Reports. Either go have a read or I can take some screenshots if you like.

I will also clarify that a very similar arrangement is made between Magnis and Hoshi, whereby instead of paying Hoshi a direct Salary, payment for his role as MD of US operations is paid to Hoshi's company Yatha Enterprises (or whatever it is...Yatha something).

3) Strong Solutions is not paid for an IT Contract. As stated, it is part of an employment arrangement with FP. It is disclosed in the Annual Report. Nothing is being hidden here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.