MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

oh gosh can we get back to MNS issues.am waiting on these sales...

1. 7,469 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 680
    oh gosh can we get back to MNS issues.

am waiting on these sales agreements being fulfilled and if there has been any change to the expected sales agreements i would sincerely hope that management would advise us SH's so we are informed as to what is occurring.

surely not a big ask to provide guidance on:

1) where the expected sales agreements post certification are at;
    2) what is the situation of the $10m or so deposit that was on the books as sales deposits - this still proceeding with or has it been refunded?;
    3) how many cells needed to be decontsructed/reconstructed due to findings of the certification. If they needed to be adjusted how long will that process take and what, if any, impact has this had on the sales revenues;
    4) due to issues with certification have any potential customers now gone elsewhere?.

IMO progressing the SP will depend on sales/revenue.

also the delayed potential DOE funding appears to be a major impediment to expansion/continued unhindered operations.

how much reliance do we have on getting the DOE funding?. If it does not come through (which i can not see being provided especially seeing the continual delays in the application process - a process that i understood was only a six month process so was expecting a result back in January!!!!!!!!!!!!!)) then where to from there?.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.