MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

I think FP is doing his best and has tried his best for mns and...

1. 332 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 250
    I think FP is doing his best and has tried his best for mns and always put mns best interest at heart and has big money invested in mns just like other shareholders.

I think the mistake Frank done was put lots of trust in others and that trust ended up in lack of oversight of these individuals that were meant to be doing their job.

I don’t get wrong if think FP could of done a lot more and be breathing down peoples neck to keep everyone on their toes and much more…

I think MNS has some incredible assets and opportunity to capitalise on this growing EV market, and needs the right CEO to deliver on these assets namely im3 factory to unlock its value and Hoshi seems to be the man for the job, we needed Hoshi in this role 12 months ago not David Taylor (no disrespect to DT but just not the right fit for the job and never put any skin in the game unlike Hoshi already put in 100k and is backing himself)

I think sharks are circling to try and steal an incredible asset and opportunity.

I think some on here (Not this new poster Andrew) but I suspect the other two posters that spend all day and night on HC talking bad about mns full time, are full time paid workers by these sharks to help them drive sp down to assist with their mission.

Everything is turning electric the future of im3 is bright I always said im3 just needs to find the right partner with some cash as a equity partner and offtaker to buy all the product and it will do well.

For example someone like Andrew Twiggy Forrest recently stated he wants to open a giga factory in the USA, unlikely we can land him but someone like him, with money and requires the batteries that will also buy the stock is what im3 needs to land.

I am just as disappointed with the SP as others but I think sp started tanking since the L1&regal agreement and games are being played.

Hopefully with Hoshi onboard full time with MNS as MD and living in the USA with mns 70% ownership of im3 he can get this thing pumping in the right direction.
    Last edited by zillarace: 26/07/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.