If we won't listen to Children of SSM who will we listen to??, page-105

1. 12,252 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 379
    Hey Vales - I was amused when I read your message- I am still a bit confused as to what your actually saying- but I know your a chartist
    So many perspectives to this very serious conversation- And just like a chart there is no wrong or right- things can be interpreted by each participant in many different ways-
    What I dislike is the militant feeling- of being either for or against-

I am still left wondering how mature we are as a society- where everyone just seems to want to throw out all the rules - without working out the details of how things will progress- it is the eternal struggle of youth against wisdom and experience -
    The ability to listen is not a quality that the young possess - and as I progress into the stage where I feel that I have more understanding through the hard road of experience - it seems exhausting to keep arguing with those that have not actually taken the journey.
    I think it is all about the children- I also think that anyone that can't see or understand this one most important point is flawed in their judgement and lack of experience- to be a parent is to become selfless and unselfish - to set and example to guide to teach ---
    The most important gifts you can give to a child is to make sure that they are honest kind not arrogant and willing to make sacrifices for the good of all- to simply not be all about me- so now where were we in this debate- ?

I feel that the YES or NO and lets work out the details later - will unleash a wave of litigation in the Family court that will take things to a new level of hyperventilated anarchy with which the lawyers are just rubbing their hands with glee...
    Any one here been dragged through family court lately? No I didn't think so-

That is where you really see the true depth of dishonesty and greed- now with the current gridlock - we are getting set to double or triple the road block....!!!
    I just think until we can figure that garbage out and make it work - for the kids and stop lawyers making a mess of everyone's lives we should maybe pause and sort that mess out first... just saying

With regard to sexuality - I sort of think that is or should be personal-
    There are so many variations now - and also in a world where it is so easy to just hop out of marriage and jump ship to the next relationship - I am also scratching my head - the kids these days are not getting set much example of endurance and commitment- as things stand-
    So much to already fix- it is certainly worth discussing....

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.