I have read a lot of these threads - what stands out for me is...

1. 12,231 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 368
    I have read a lot of these threads - what stands out for me is people defending their position/view/side- I don't see a lot of discussion about who this will impact -
    Not a lot of discussion about the details it is all just touchy feely ignore the details.

How do we actually distinguish between a couple of homosexual men, and a couple of pedophile men ?

The concern for me is that we are giving a lot of people access to children legally.

And before everyone screams foul - I believe anyone that can have children themselves alone is a little bit outside this situation-

Two women can easily have a child- however it is not as simple for two men- nor should it be so imo.

I always think there are exceptions to any situation- however are we at the point as a society where we are willing to devalue the idea that women should be the mothers and primary nuturer's for babies?
    That is the door we are opening here- that a child can be acquired.

As a female I do believe there should be a little more conversation about who can get their hands on kids legally.
    I believe this whole thing has become a fashion and a drama - which is precisely why we should all sit back and read the fine print- before we sign on the dotted line....

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.