If we won't listen to Children of SSM who will we listen to??, page-73

1. 14,681 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 60
    I am glad at 3/4 yrs old when my child was like a tomboy --I acted like a responsible adult and did not think she was a boy??
    Now into a beautiful girl at 8 has learn`t 3 languages going on 4,along with playing 5 instruments,
    our priority was education rather than turning her from boy to girl! She wanted to stop ballet after 2 lessons--3 yrs on still doing it and loving it??Wanted top stop learning Chinese as said already knew 1000 words,told her guess what you are going to learn another 1000 words. We pay --you play.Adults do what they think best as deciding what children are at 5 yrs old is not the brightest thought in my opinion they they can make. I also thought the best way to bring up a child when I was single was a particular way,after having one of your own all methods go out the door and you deal with it the best way possible. Believe it or not to my surprise that the girl we had--wants to be a girl, at 3/4 yrs old I thought she was going to be rough and tumble,yet after spending more time with other children,she decided
    that she wanted to be a girl--just like her Mom? So maybe those being the Mom are not doing their job properly??.
    Good luck in making wealth where you appear to have your expertise??

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.