If we won't listen to Children of SSM who will we listen to??, page-106

1. 17,262 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 196
    If genitic makeup is as strong as in perhaps animals to reproduce should we reproduce the same genetic makeups as a society?

A lay person wont be able understand surragcy if its only about love as thier is plenty of lonely souls out thier crying for a home imo.

But wanting to have one of your own genes in a child brings questions to me when it comes to surragcy just how far or close we are to only want a replica of ourselves .

So the child becomes an all about me situation and perfection as nature will be rejected if its not and leaving another unwanted child .

Yeh i dont know . But we have means nowdays that challenge perhaps the original motive of a man and woman being the only ones who could naturally .

And in the future if the markets decides there is a customer it will provide a product .

I question whether it will be made with love not just a desire .

Elton John creeps me out with his fashion stuff etc From what ive read its about being the new you all the time to stay in front of the crowd so to speak . It needs sensatianlism and look at me follow me stuff im doing something different be the same .

Couldnt think of anything worse than carrying around some elses child as it would be breaking a bond you develope with your body .

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.