RTM reefton mining nl

if ya cant beat em..., page-23

1. 1,565 Posts.
    re: ypsilon nowon my ignore list i sugest all do s << ypsilon nowon my ignore list .... >>

& I've had him on mine for years. if you want to avoid a similar fate to befall you, Castaway, please try to post under a different stock symbol. RTM suffers from over-saturation, as have several others before it. most of these since then having sunk to the level of sh1t classification.

sic transit gloria, which roughly translated means: in the long run, bullshit gets you nowhere.

in the context of impending sentimental war-time glorification, is there a message there somewhere?

what I mean to say, aren't we fighting a war over in Iraq somewhere? listening to the news or looking at the headlines, you'd hardly know it these days.

fifty bodies fished out of the river tigris, a couple of dozen blown up in bagdad, assassination attempts against gov ministers including PM (theirs not ours) 3 bulgarian journalists taken hostage along with iraqui/american interpreter, six americans dead in chopper crash (shot down, no accident this one)

ah, wait a minute: an Australian gets killed, that one made it to the front page, but only just!

happy anzac day.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RTM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.