Hello,Shouldn't be doing this, but pissed again SWTF - ' it was...

1. dub
    33,892 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 350
    Hello,

Shouldn't be doing this, but pissed again SWTF -

' it was never the primary reason for the invasion. '

The reason was for:-

* the future....

* America's future (remembering that America is the most powerful economic force at present and drives over 54% of the world's economy) ...

* about energy (remembering that America is energy deficient, and becoming ever more so each day) ...

* about a source of energy (remembering that Russia poses a substantial wall to any attempt to harness the energy fields of the Caspian - via Afghanistan .. nudge, wink, snm) ...

* about a permanent US military presence in the Middle East field - substantial one at that (America is never going to withdraw now they're there) ...

* and Iraq and Saddam were incidental to the greater scheme of things (but very handy, particularly when they were 'somehow' tied into 9.11 so the people would/could/should support) .....

but I believe the US is going to lose it's position of superiority (economical, military and statesmanship). I can't yet see who will take its place - but that place surely will be taken - least for mine.

Since I now have an 'ignore' list, I won't see most (not all) of the rabids' responses to this.

Somehow I don't feel at loss because of that.

JMO eh.

bye.dub

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.