MYX 0.12% $4.28 mayne pharma group limited

If you are in Mayne you are in pain

1. 24 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Seriously, this stock is so hard to make money out of being long. The shorters have done very well here. Through the day there are twice as many sellers as there is buyers.

Forget about $1 o $2. Getting back to 70 c would be a good result to start with. It seems a long way to get to with the current trend of no up days.

I have not been following this post. It goes way back. Does anyone have a concise or reliable reason with MYX is rock bottom and still digging? I was not very impressed with the GS presentation. No real guidance. And they still have a strong emphasis on Doryx. I can see why it didn't do anything for the SP. The half yearly wasn't great either but not a disaster.

I saw IML topped up recently. They will be even further underwater on their holding. I bought some more at 68.5 c the other day and thought it was cheap. Who knows, a recovery could be around the corner. I am not a negative person. However there are some market realties clearly working against the stock at the moment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MYX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.