ADO 0.00% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

Thats right Victorious,These people suggesting that the Options...

1. 653 Posts.
    Thats right Victorious,

These people suggesting that the Options are simply the same as the shares (yet discounted) should be taken out the back, flogged, and banned from ever speaking with investors ever again.

a couple of points.

1). Options can (and often do) expire worthless (only an issue if you invest in them rather than trade them).

2). the 'discount' in options is often never closed

3). A discount suggests that the market (specifically more sophisticated investors) dont believe that the heads will maintain their heady current levels.

4). These particular options are quite short dated (meaning everything has to come good in the near term).

There is no doubt that owning ADO these last 2 days has been a once in a life time opportunity. But for goodness sake, everyone take a breath. The chances of this sort of strength continuing is Zero.

I would think that 99.99% of people who bought into the company in the last 2 days have no idea of the actual implication of the recent announcement.

Good luck guys, but please dont take Hot Copper posts as Gospel.

If the options are trading at a discount, its probably for a good reason.

-------------------

disclaimer: I too dont fully understand the implications of the deal announced yesterday. As well, i am very skeptical of the shares ability to hold its gains from today.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $51.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.0¢ $10.13K 480.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 2061189 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 85039 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.