AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

if you can't beat'em...

1. 790 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 208

I for one am prepared to admit that, with those excellent drill results, and with more to come, I did not expect to see us trading at mid-6s again. But here we are.

We all know the reasons - while larger investors wait for finance and licence to be settled, the stock price belongs to the traders.

Well,I have had enough. Rather than just watching the SP bounce around like a game of women's beach volleyball I once saw on Ipanema beach, I have made a decision. I will get my gear off and join the game. I will become a trader!

Never fear, thats "trader" not "traitor". I will keep my current holding safely under the bed where is it currently located (at least until there is a primary number to the left of the decimal point.) But I have put a different stock up for sale so I can join the AVB action at this ridiculous price.

As a trader, however, I have to establish certain ground rules both for my trading and my HC posting. So these are they:

1) I will only post on red days.

2) Posts will be short, usually only two sentences, and preferably straight after a LT holder has posted something negative. Sometimes I will refer to older posts where I have explained my views in excruciating detail so please do not ask me to repeat or justify any opinions I might curently hold.

3) The posts will generally focus on prior misdeeds of the board, but will also sometimes deal with the near-impossibility of building a small open-cut mine in Brazil, the general risks of doing business overseas, or the likely collapse of the cu price or China or both.

4) To be fair to other posters - particularly the inexperienced - I will occassionally remind the board that i have traded successfully, without loss, since the establishment of the ASX in 2006.

5) I will trade without benefit of bots. Instead, like a human algorithim, i will peck away at the buy and sell buttons as many times a day as possible - thereby magnifying my profits incredibly.

6) I will of course advise the board of my purchases (at the bottom of cycles) and sales (at the top) after they have taken place. Sometimes i will also advise you of my earnings, which might be demarcated in dollars or in the number of "bags". But my precise entry and exit points will remain as mysterious as those of the scarlet pimpernel!

Are there any other rules that I should consider adopting for my period as a trader?

Good luck to all, including non-holders, prospective holders and past holders.

Why isnt there a sentiment that says "ST Buy and ST Sell"?

Cheetah

p.s. my rules do not necessarily apply to me; should anyone point to any rule I have broken i will:
    a) deny the rule existed
    b) deny I broke it
    c) both
    d) neither

:-)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.