SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

Well! Just 0.1 from my early call for the weekend. Was thinking...

1. 2,196 Posts.
    Well! Just 0.1 from my early call for the weekend. Was thinking close above 9 was bullish. The volume was substantial on the up-move today, ie plenty of demand.There was plenty enough volume to sell into if there were enough interested, imo. Calls of 8's etc were wrong, at the end of the day. So far I have trusted my calls, but never get ahead of ones self.

More rises to come, is my OPINION.

NB.Do not take this as any advice.Do not take anything on HC as advice when it comes to SP predictions, imo. It is merely one opinion vs another. There will always be people thinking the opposite.It has a wealth of other information but be careful when talking SP predictions. Everyone can call it wrong.

My current opinion is based purely on watching the volume and SP movements, plus SDL history, plus the wonderful unknown that the SM can currently use to play with our minds.I disagree with Baukaw in that instos aren't buying but are waiting for news. It is on news that they will sell on many occaisons. Used to be able to ask poster named Downside for trading figures, three days old, does anyone else have access to this information?

Is it ready to crack that 10c? Will be interesting to watch next week and all the weeks up to end of year, or, until that trading halt comes.

We could see just a massive absorptive volume to push through resistance and then it will be on for young and old. We know SDL can rally hard when the situation is right.

Either way she goes SDL is now on the tips of tongues again.

Good luck holders. Good week in SDL land. 25% gain is good in anyone's language but plenty more to go if GJ is weaving some magic once again.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.