if you get abbott blame gillard and rudd, page-9

1. 352 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    trashcansinatra, "bye bye government" I do hope so before we totally destroy our economy. It seems to me this government cannot differenciate between true reform and spending money. They continually measure their good deeds by how much money they spend and how many pieces of legislation that pass through the houses, yet we do not hear of much truly positive progress, and along the way they kill off business and aspirations of hard working people.
    Their preoccupation with their own jobs and total disregard for the public as they justify their existence by implementing "world beating" untested and ideological
    textbook prescriptions to save the world.

I can't stand listening to Julia drone on about how she knows best and its for the good of the nation. My hope is that we have a change of government very soon, and while I understand that Tony Abbott has been tarnished by the poison of the Gillard Government, it is my belief he is a good and honest man who will perform well in Government. I only hope is happens soon. At least he will not compromise his beliefs and sell out to vested interests to keep office.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.