NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

MoneyChaser,Your opinions on my posts are welcome, but I have to...

1. 34,339 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9120
    MoneyChaser,
    Your opinions on my posts are welcome, but I have to shed some light on your points.

Eric: $691m, I don't know where you got this market cap.
    I did write a market cap of $70m.

Eric: I wasn't meant to a hindsight. I didn't buy nkp in 2003 because I wasn't in Australia at that time. If I were here, I would buy nkp @70ish in 2005 when they got JORC resource. Even I got a loss, I would still be happy with my initial decision, because I believe they got that many resource and pgm price would be well above the development cost.
    3. If you want to do a comparison, then undertake a peer analysis basde on resource and geographical proximity. Alternatively, you will need to undertake a DCF of the project to determine its economics - from the correct viewpoint too.

Eric: the reason to compare with pdn, imo, nkp would be a billion market cap company. I hope I would have a mining degree to enable me a better understanding of mining activies.
    With my limited knowledge from uni, I prefer to use a simple and conversative method (lower resource & operating margin which are given by nkp), npv is my favourate method for a undeveloped project.

4. Accaeric i think a rethink of your investment philosophy is required........you've come to the right answer, but for the wrong reasons

Eric: To be honestly, I purely admire Warren Buffett and George Soros, an intelligent investor and a speculator guru.
    I appreciate your suggestion, but I won't accept it.

5. This is nothing derogatory to the poster.......but i am dumbfounded that 18 posters felt this provided realistic valuable information upon which to base an investment decision on to invest in NKP.

Eric: It is self-evident what you are meant to. No one is absolutely right, even Buffett made mistakes.
    Heaps of valuable info are provided by fellow posters, we can't illustrate all the info which you consider it valuable. Personally, I can't meet your requirment.

6. $1 share in 2003 for NKP has netted you a mega loss......because had you undertaken a peer analysis, DCF with appropriate risk assessment back then, you would not have paid that much.

Eric: No hindsight. Financial market is much more than dcf, ddm, eva. Did these methods work in GFC?
    To some extent, behavioral finance is another important factor to be taken into account as the market participants are human beings.
    An ounce of plantinum is currently selling at us$1,500. I can sell one ounce of plantinum for $1450, certainly not for $145. But I am very happy to buy it at $145 with a bit luck. Becaus I know how its intrinsic value is.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.