BHP 0.43% $41.46 bhp group limited

if you only read one post this year read this., page-25

1. 2,671 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 99
    Gen Y foolish comment although BHP could fall more.

I had heard 24 as a support limit when it was 40 and people woudl not believe that it would reach this level.

I dont think we have reached a bottom it all depends now on the severity of the recession and longevity of it. If a recession is forecasted to be worse than anticpiated then demand from western world for commodities will not be there and sentiment will not be there. So price ST $20 will be tested but in worst case $15 support coudl also be tested.

As for the China factor i dont know evryone has there opinion there playing games with commodity prices, ther not affected by the western worlds problems, we dont know this i think we (myself included) want to believ those pieces of information that supoprt our beilefs. Chart tells a clear tale, commodity charts tell a clearer tale, we havent even started the recession or the real economy hasnt felt the effect of the liquidity crisis. So yes worse is yet to come

HOWEVER i do believe the time will come when there will be a huge rebound based on two factors working in combination

1) watch for the sell off of the USD when the con job is over
    2) Combined by supply demand constraints based on mine shutdowns.

when this will occur who knows but that's what they refer to as the next leg of the resource super cycle which will exceed what he had previously seen. I wish i had funds to play it as stated above unfortunatly like most i have funds stuck in resource stocks that have been battered and will have to wait. if not i would be shorting most with a close eye on the USD

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BHP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$41.46
Change
-0.180(0.43%)
Mkt cap ! $210.2B
Open High Low Value Volume
$41.85 $41.93 $41.46 $335.0M 8.041M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6629 $41.46

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$41.50 16313 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BHP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.