Investing by reading posts on HC or Twitter is the fastest way...

1. 5,042 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 189
    Investing by reading posts on HC or Twitter is the fastest way to CentreLink without a doubt. It's good to read decent well known guys posts. But one need to do their own research which takes massive amounts of time energy losses own experiences etc. This bull market has been possibly the best i've seen in 35 years on ASX. When the music stops that when you need figure out how to make money in bear markets. That's where the strength lies which involves patience, courage, determination, willing to learn, willing to accept losses, learning from own experiences, own research etc comes handy. I call punters who turn up and say, " hi what's your thoughts on such n such " without even doing basic reading etc. I agree with my mate StarD here without a doubt. I use post a lot here but decided not worth wasting my time. Now a days I post some.Valid and credible honest info and facts are essential I believe, to write here. Not just to pump their own stocks. My budd Bhavdip is without a doubt one of the very best and he is legit.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.