SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

if you still in you have got guts, page-11

1. 1,260 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 535
    DJ
    Whilst it is appropriate to hold a conservative view about future expectations for either a stock or sector it is also sensible to take in current industry facts and various analyst reports. I'm not suggesting that all analysts are correct, however I'm sure you must have seen some of the news articles or analyst reports from Major American and European equity houses suggesting that the Iron ore prices will inrease by 30-40% this year. The RBA is even saying this current resource super cycle will continue well into the next decade due to China's industrial revolution.

The fact is that their is not a glut of Iron ore floating around the planet and that is why the price increases will come to fruition.

This is as I am sure you would agree a positive for FE stocks generally and a stock that has a potential resource of 1,000,000,000 tonnes of high grade ore that can be in production by 2009 in Australia and 2011 in Cameroon. I'd say thats pretty positive wouldn't you?

Please make your comments but make them with at least a shred of factual backing as medium to long term holders won't be swayed by your rantings.
    Cheers
    Belkin

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.