Faber and others are now predicting a bounce ...... I suppose on...

1. Osi
    16,321 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 201
    Faber and others are now predicting a bounce ...... I suppose on the basis that money has to park somewhere and cash isn't safe either.

I should note that Marc Faber is no better than anyone else than predicting timing IMHO because trader//investor sentiment shifts are hard to predict within the midst of a rout.

As posted, my view is that only some forms of equities will bounce .... again with timing hard to predict. I expect consumer sentiment will follow the market pretty shortly.

SO the impacto of QE (the purchase of bank debt with new electronic money) in the US and Europe may ensure bank liquidity only. In the US net Government expenditure will fall. I don't know about Europe .... will touted austerity in some of the PIIGS be balanced by bigger spends in Germany, France and elsewhere to the North????

China??? Will anti inflationary policies need to continue if US demand for Chinese factory output dumps?????

These are indeed interesting times. In truth I don't have a clue ATM but I'm at least trying to work the issues. All I really know is that legacy oil reserves are declining and so will exploration if POO falls by too much.

cheers

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.