CTP 6.00% 5.3¢ central petroleum limited

""(Absolutely right Buddy134. Thank you for pointing that out to...

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    ""(Absolutely right Buddy134.
    Thank you for pointing that out to everyone.

So the question now is.... how do we live with Cottee?)""

Good question @bruham. But you will have to ask that question to CB who made it clear that he was going to support the incumbent board instead of the proposed one put forward by OptionCo.

After all, who was the one giving me financial advise that I should sell one of my properties or at least my house to buy shares in CTP because they would reach at least $2 within 6 months of Cottee been appointed.?? You can guess what I said in return to that laughable advise.

And then there was another one of his staunch supporters telling us that they were going to support Cottee and his Board.........."Better the devil you know".

Now that they have got to keep the "better the devil you know", they will soon come to learn what they have got themselves into my friend. Especially when the Chairman came out telling us that he would be doing it all over again, if the opportunity arise.

Will they ever learn.?? I don't think so.....but as they say you can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink.

Will I load up with CTP shares now with these lot still in.???.............. Dream on mate........ Perhaps one day but not in the immediate future.

In closing, tell me one thing my friend. Why do you think that I went from owning many millions of shares in CTP before the Messiah came into calculation, to just holding enough shares to by myself a carton of beer if I was to sell out now.?? And, yes I have always made it clear that I was selling even after copping it left right and centre for sharing my opinions with the Forum.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.003(6.00%)
Mkt cap ! $39.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.5¢ 5.3¢ $8.576K 158.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 64939 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.