CTP 0.00% 5.3¢ central petroleum limited

Buddy134, I am not omnipotent. OptionCo have not been elected,...

1. 3,084 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Buddy134, I am not omnipotent. OptionCo have not been elected, and we will never know what would have happened if they had been elected. It didn't happen, so we cannot know. In the future we will know whether the current board has been able save and grow CTP. But we will never ever know if OptionCo would have done better, worse or the same if they had won the other day. To suggest that you know otherwise one way or the other is disingenuous.

What I can say is that the information they provided about what they intended to do and why they should be elected was, in my opinion, entirely insufficient for me to be convinced that they were a viable alternative. I will admit that I still remember what (two of them) did in 2012, changing their intended vote at the last minute, withdrawing their nomination, and so forth, that makes me significantly more distrusting towards CTPA and OptionCo. I seemed to remember the guy I talked to at dinner after that event in 2012 also being extremely annoyed by those actions and upset with those people. But memories are fallible.

As for New Direction, it is too soon for me to judge their plans, as we don't yet know if or when we will have an opportunity to vote for or against their proposals. I'm sure that CB and JH will be comfortable with me saying that I will make my decision when the event is imminent and the information is provided, based on the information I see before me, as best suits my investment.

I continue to reserve the right to make my own decisions for my money. I don't tell others what decisions they should be making, and, of course, I am never offering financial advice.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $39.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.5¢ 5.2¢ $35.25K 669.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 223170 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 542187 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.