A few weeks ago I was also looking for a simple and safe method....

1. 8,139 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1024
    A few weeks ago I was also looking for a simple and safe method. Unfortunately the getting of this info is an incremental process and even then I'm not sure that it's 100% safe. Mouse has written some very informative posts. I also found lots of info on two facebook groups. Crypto Australia and Crypto Calls Australia. You need to ask to join.

I ended up getting an account with Coinbase (credit card only) and Coinjar. It can take a few days to join due to the rigorous ID process. I also got an account with Bittrex. Sending Bitcoin to Bittrex was a pretty straightforward exercise. Send a little first. Bear in mind it can take quite some time to get there. 14 hours on one occasion.

Bittrex is not very user friendly but even I ended up working it out. So far I've left my coins on the exchange except for Neo which I transferred to my NEON wallet. Keep at it. There is definitely money to be made because it's volatile as. I reckon by the time it becomes as easy as buying and selling on the ASX the volatility will be gone as will the big profits and there'll be far far fewer coins so it's definitely worth persevering.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.