NXS 11.1% 20.0¢ next science limited

Hi All,I have just sent an email to Nexus Energy and advise any...

1. 194 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    Hi All,

I have just sent an email to Nexus Energy and advise any other shareholders who would back him over the board, or want the board and Mr Cottee to come to a mutually agreeable situation where Mr Cottee would return, to do so.

I would be better for us as shareholders if this was resolved without the cost and distraction of an EGM!

I have also included the number of shares we speak for and advise you to do the same. It used to be our retirement plan and still believe it has the potential to at least deliver an attractive return on the much higher price we paid for our holding.

I've attached the main content of my email, if you need a start...

A Robert

"We are very concerned with recent events surrounding the company and even more so with the statements made by Mr Cottee about commercial strategy for realising the potential of the company's assets.

I urge this matter to be resolved amicably between the Directors and Mr Cottee. We would also like to see Mr Cottee return to Nexus Energy as Managing Director and if it came to a vote to back either Mr Cottee or the Board, we shall be backing Mr Cottee.

I'm sure it is in the interests of all parties if this matter was resolved without the cost, distraction and potential delay to commercial negotiations of an EGM."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
-0.025(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $58.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.0¢ 22.0¢ 19.0¢ $39.77K 195.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 29999 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.0¢ 30000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NXS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.