ENG 0.00% 89.0¢ engin limited

if you wann lose money ...buy eng, page-90

1. 56,627 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 267
    re: asx reverse speeding ticket Novikon, I have completed all DD and satisfied I have picked up ENG at a good price. I know ENG back to front and there may only be a slim chance that you may know more then me - you will find IMO, in no uncertain terms, a revitalised growth strategy. The name of ENG is worth many millions already due to it's enormous product awareness and market penetration. I am aware of all the negatives, as they are the ones I think about first.

I have been in and out of ENG for some time and have enough knowledge re-VOIP overseas models to correlate the liklihood of expansion and new pricing strategies.

ENG was very expensive above 30c but I was fortunate to have got in early and made three figures in a few months. I have been waiting for these days where the perfect storm hits a few tech stocks and for many reasdons,given the extent of the tax loss selling, I rate ENG a very strong buy at these prices.

Perhaps we should re-visit this in a few months. No problems with your views by the way - I think it is healthy but in the vast majority of cases I have discussed them all before.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ENG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.