SGH 0.00% 54.5¢ slater & gordon limited

If you were a hedge fund ? What would u do ?, page-11

1. 5,906 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1877

Your right - there are a lot of good contributions ref SGH ( and obviously across the whole ASX spectrum I guess )

Frankly I cant understand the the personal tit for tats that happen - how ever ...it what it is .

SGH is a really interesting situation I believe . So many unknown elements , yet interesting that
    someone wants to trump up with a couple of hundred mill . ( yet we havn't really seen their "kill or live" plan as yet .

Obviously the SGH guys have cut a deal with these guys - Talked gloom with their banks , sold blue sky to the new investors . What ever ...but basically the've neutralized about $500 mill of liability on the BS for the moment .

Such a hated stock !! But at these level
    I think its worth spending time on it . It it were to go from 9.5 cents to 15 cents ...in m y book thats a stock i would love .

I've taken a punt - based on the "today price" - the "yesterday price" was reflection of market sentiment .
    So the story now is really where too from here .

Unfortunately we are all flying pretty blind , because the public company game is full of smoke and mirrors , broker opinion , noise and director self interest etc etc .

I liked the "Lawyer Newsletter " - ultra conservative warning to their members to get paid up front - before dealing with SGH
    a typical and predictable response , and all part of the negative news scene .

Thanks to everyone who took the time to add to this thread

All comments are really useful .

What will happen ???

Who knows

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.