SGH 0.00% 54.5¢ slater & gordon limited

If you were a hedge fund ? What would u do ?, page-19

1. 169 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    Of course, I apologized if I implied that in my message. I understand that everybody is entitled to their own view, whatever it may be. I also agree that most of the informative post here are by the bears I mean, realist and I'm in no way questioning that.

I am not trying to question you... as I've mentioned before, I am trying to understand where you, and bears in general, stand so as to better relate. I've already blocked all the 'brainwashers' as you put it as they offer me no value in terms of information here.

My question still goes unanswered though; why are you investing large amounts of time here? What motivates you being here?

Some (very valid) examples: "I am shorting the stock OR I am here because I once lost money listening to the likes of our cheer squad and am here to counter thesis them..."

I am not going to judge no matter how absurd your motivation - you do what you want in life - as mentioned before; I am trying to understand.

@steve068 has mentioned that he learns a lot - sgh being a good 'case study', noted thanks!
    Last edited by dualbot: 05/06/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.