SGH 0.00% 54.5¢ slater & gordon limited

If you were a hedge fund ? What would u do ?, page-49

1. 133 Posts.
    Yes sure – so for non-SGH holders (bears) = you guys [holders] are uni students and we are old retirees with heaps of industry experience. So now with you…everyone on the SGH forum needs to have a published journal article before being able to comment… I’m all for that, maybe there would be silence from both sides – besides crap regurgitation with no new info from both sides.
    Anyways.. think of it logically…
    So you go into a law firm YOU: “hello – can you please take on my case? These are the details of my case Etc etc”
    SGH lawyer: “yes we can – but you should know that we are in administration and trading insolvent – do you still want to us on??? We potentially might not be able to handle trust money and finish off your case because we won’t be around” [because as you highlight in your article – the rules around conduct of a solicitor demands disclosure]
    YOU: “hell no – you might not be around to finish off my case etc etc”…
    You say there’s going to be a D4E? yes?...go ahead mr big bad hedge fund [mind you – I think the majority of this forum have ever met a hedge fund manager]…do your D4E…good luck in getting the “accounts receivable” work especially for cases on no-win no fee basis [good luck explaining that to the OLSC…when the lawyer runs off and stops working for sgh – because his wages are way below in priority of ranking]...
    Im actually neutral on the company because I recognise everything has a value – I believe in what the bears say – it’s a terrible company…but everything has a price…this is a bad company, but if its price is 30c or $1 or 5c…I don’t know…we give value to companies like biotechs and speculative mining companies in bad debt positions and negative earnings, a market valuation all the time…if sgh goes from 10c to 15c…that’s a great investment for many? If it goes from 10c to 5c…its crap…but for bears to keep saying its bad bad bad – misses the simple point of risk and reward and the valuation side – which in my opinion, no one knows.
    All above comments are opinion only.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.