SGH 0.00% 54.5¢ slater & gordon limited

If you were a hedge fund ? What would u do ?, page-58

1. 2,060 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 312
    How The Big Players Manipulate The Stock Market

the shorts need to control the share price over an extended period of time. They need to wear down the longs with rumor mongering as well as by creating fear as the longs continue to see the share price go down from the computerized trading. They hope the longs will give up and sell their shares at the lowest possible share price.

http://seekingalpha.com/instablog/2...w-the-big-players-manipulate-the-stock-market

I think it is quite funny that somebody each day at the close of trading manipulates the SGH share price down. Painting the chart they call it. Making the share price look lower than it really is.

Why would anyone do that?

For fun?

I don't think so. Self interest is at play.

If I was to buy an SGH share then the end of the trading day seems to be the right time to do it. Around 4.20pm to be exact.

It is amazing that not many can see that a lawsuit of $1billion against Watchstone is a positive thing.

We should not forget that the lawsuit was already planned sometime last year well before our new lenders came in.

What does it tell us that the new lenders stick us $40 million to execute our plan to restore financial performance (as per SGH ASX announcement)?

To me that is a big vote of confidence in SGH being on the up. Nobody throws $40 million away do they?

There is a lot of negative dribble on this forum at the moment but interestingly the facts are missing.

Easy to have an opinion but harder when you need to substantiate.

Anyway I am not worried about others I am excited about SGH and the future.

To me the signs are there.

But that is me. As a holder I am no 'expert'.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.