good points. And its not too late, even though those people in...

1. 3,604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 177
    good points. And its not too late, even though those people in those packed Bondi cafes
    may have made the situation worse. A lot of Aussies are not smart people I have to admit.

Now the govt needs to work extremely fast (hopefully they know what to do). Two weeks of
    quarantine, and those at home that feel sick and need testing can get it done in that time hopefully.
    If one is at home for two weeks (not leaving or even going to work - take your two week annual holiday
    leave if you have to) and you feel fine afterwards its almost 100% that you are healthy.
    If not and youre still sick (this number may be quite small after the 2 weeks) keep quarantinying at
    home, report yourself and help will arrive.

People in charge need testing kits quick smart, and hopefully there are enough, and if not the govt needs
    to get off their as..s. and get this fixed right away.

Two weeks isnt long really. The govt needs to announce a definite timeline and people will feel
    more at ease. A plan needs to be put in place and for now I havent seen this from Scomo or
    anyone else. Its not that hard is it really, but those in charge arent very smart people unfortunately.
    Scomo should step aside and appoint qualified medical experts to charge.

Once a plan is in place restaurant will pay their rent for 2-3 weeks if they know that things after this time
    will return to normal (or relative normality).
    Small price to pay really - for an end to all this crap, or am I being simplistic?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.