BIT 7.14% 6.0¢ biotron limited

If your not Happy....

1. 17 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    I have read the threads here for several weeks about no news etc....what do you expect MM to announce to the Market...I'm testing (as we have been informed) but it's ongoing and I have nothing to tell you. This Lady is much more professional than that, andnpeolle talk of Board spills blah blah...GROW UP!! This is a quality company which is chipping away, and when it's time to let the market know the results that is exactly what they do....they know the ASX rules a little better than a lot of posters on here.

Sit back and await the news, Biotechnology is not a quick get in get out stock. I purchased as I would like to see cures for many diseases, HIV etc, as I was in an industry where I was exposed to HIV several times and after short stints on anti viral, I was lucky enough not to return positive.

My story!!

im excited that our library of drugs, may be successful for the current pandemic.....BIT is a good company, however if your after a quick buck and your not happy with how things are currently....

Well you have an option to SELL and stop dragging your feet with negativity and frustration and sharing it here....MOVE ON!!

im a long term investor with this company and will sit patiently until MM has something of substance to share with the market and shareholders.

Im thinking positive for the many Millions of people World wide impacted by COV 19 and many other infectious diseases .....that impact by serious illness, and death.

My opinions only.....DYOR

Scott (Long Term Holder)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.0¢
Change
0.004(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $54.13M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.7¢ 6.3¢ 5.7¢ $92.07K 1.570M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 16017 6.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.1¢ 104736 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.0¢
  Change
0.004 ( 7.14 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.6¢ 6.3¢ 5.6¢ 239420
Last updated 15.55pm 07/05/2024 ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.