RES 0.00% $4.61 resource generation limited

ifc wants more infrastructure deals for sa , page-2

1. 5,206 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 537
    Rod, it might be time to a upgrade the boat to a 150 footer as we will need 30 talented young helpers to assist on the voyage. They better be good at cooking duck...

Funnily enough, after visiting 3 power stations recently, I asked why the gas turbines were in very slow operation vs the coal burners and they said that gas prices were too high and coal was cheaper to run. Demand for gas in households is pushing prices up. In China, India and South Africa, they are a long way off in building gas pipelines and the expense is enormous.

Coal will be around for this century and like all commodities, coal will have further price gains. With every new device electronically added to the household, more power is needed. As the India's and Chinas get wealthier, demand for power will increase dramatically and growth forecasts for coal should increase year upon year.

300 days at sea with 30 crew sounds like fun. We'd have to refresh the crew every 30 days as there is only so much duck one can eat. Fresh duck in different dressings would be nice also. Maybe we could name the boat "duckin the crew"

Anyway, I'm confident that PJ will kick arse soon. He always does.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RES (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.