CMQ 0.00% 8.3¢ chemeq limited

ifca deal, page-5

1. 830 Posts.
    Optimix obviously dont understand what a due diligence is! Quote:"The bondholders specifically refused Chemeq the funds to permit IFCA to embark on due diligence".LOL

There are 14 fat cats burning money as fast as they can lay their fingers on and warming their chairs; they dont have the time to assit IFCA on due diligence yeah? No money to keep the lights and air conditioner running?

Quote:"Arranging international finance is no trivial exercise and takes time. Having recently gone through raising a commercial loan for my own business, it took nine weeks after the loan had been approved for the funds to be made available". LOL Did the cheque arrived by boat and was liquid soiled? Or you meant they took 9 weeks to check out your bad credit ratings and to turn you down.

THE FACT WAS IFCA could not produce evidence to the court to show they are in a position to fund the deal. This reflect volumes on the deal and the manner it was framed. The similarities between the IFCA deal and the Inviro deal must be obvious to many but Optimix.

Optimix argued IFCA is a reputable international banker and it must be a joke that it cannot get $60M to deposit into the escrow account. NO Optimix, it is not IFCA could not get the funds, it is because the deal is DEAD and IFCA has no obligations what-so-ever to deposit the money.

Optimix, your pretense at knowing financing is laughable. It all depend on credit ratings and documentation - international financing is as quick and as available as local financing these days bar the time zone difference. Obviously I am talking about main stream financing and not loans from the Yakuza or Sicilian Mafioso.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.