TYX 0.00% 0.4¢ tyranna resources limited

ife news, page-43

1. 667 Posts.
    bbb thats great you got to talk to someone and discuss everything, but is everyone there 60+ years old and without access to modern technology (i.e. a computer).

Because it seems every person on here who has emailed the company has never had a response. There are at least 5-10 of us that emailed the company regarding the performance rights and never received a reply. I've emailed the company twice about potential free marketing of the project the spencer gulf region of south australia with no reply.

Their shareholder relations is poor yet Ian is in a daze about the share price? I suggest they purchase a laptop for an employee, have them set up to receive all the emails and give them some guidance in writing replies.

I wouldn't have minded if i got a generic response like 'Hi, thanks for your suggestion it is greatly appreciated but we are working on some other marketing opportunities currently. Regards Ironclad'

Some response is better then no response and if Ian wants people to start buying then the company needs to start treating their current holders with greater respect.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TYX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.