DTE 0.00% 13.0¢ dart energy limited

IGAS 1/2 Yearly Results, page-7

1. 268 Posts.
    True, I had a look on TTN on Monday I would have bought based on the numbers - But I saw two former dart directors on the board I decided wait and watch a bit longer. The post from Copter on the AGM was the kick in the backside I needed to stay away. Unfortunately a lot of the directors don't disclose all the companies they have been previously with and It takes a lot of digging around to trace some of these guys back. The Stephen Bizzell profile omits that he used to be a dart director on the TTN website.

I gave AA the benefit of the doubt. When I read that ‘up to 7,500,000’ shares were transferred I naively thought he borrowed only £300,000 and had 7,500,000 shares available to be put up as collateral. That January release was misleading.

I don’t care that this doesn’t change the fundamentals of IGAS - it damages the CEO’s and company’s credibility. The board should strip him of any incentive or bonus payments at the end of the year to punish his poor judgement and poor handling of the situation. How many more clarifications will come out? What a joke. This should have been put to bed with the release 2 weeks ago not this haphazard garbage.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DTE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.