DTE 0.00% 13.0¢ dart energy limited

Igas down 90p, page-2

1. 268 Posts.
    She's all good. Hang in there, lets please all forget about Rob and NHC. Deal is done and dusted and anyone who still holds owes it to themselves to at least wait out the Airth decision. Glad our shares are in limbo at the moment - Imagine if all the disgruntled DTE holders dumping right now. It's been said before. Its not IGAS but the sector. Below are the dates I have for news that could help us.

•Tonight Trafford council should decide on an IGAS planning application - council has flagged it for approval - should be good news for IGAS for the Friday Trading session. (however nimby's working very hard to counter it... so approval not a given) - I won't lie. I have no clue how important this is to IGAS.

•Airth decision - should be October. "Early October to write up their decision at the earliest" is about what was said in the Scotish dpea website.

•October 28th - "The company, Britain's largest shale gas firm once its takeover of rival Dart Energy is completed, will publish estimates of how much shale gas is in place in its East Midlands acreage and first test results from its Barton Moss well after Oct. 28, when the tender closes" - from reuters about 1 hour ago. - Pretty sure IGAS has a self imposed blackout period right now regarding things.

Just have to wait... None of us can sell until late October anyways -

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DTE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.