IGC 0.00% 33.5¢ international goldfields limited..

Hi BSeen your post ... it's very ordinary, particularly for not...

1. 174 Posts.
    Hi B

Seen your post ... it's very ordinary, particularly for not holding stock ! Get real ... these guys are paid a lot of money to act only in the best interests of S/H's at all times and ethically in business dealings.

Conflict of interest, misleading and deceptive conduct written all over this deal. When the S... hits the fan, duck quickly.

Nkwe will probably have to pay more after the IGC S/H's meeting to get this deal done or we will sell it off to someone else.

What management with any business sense would lock in a strategic 15% holding for 12 mths to anyone.Would have thought 30 days was more than enough to decide if you wanted it.He managed to lock out any other interested parties and lock in S/H's to support the share price.Could not see Directors of BHP/RIO,CBA,NAB,Westpac, W/Worths,FMG,Chinalco,Sinsteel or any other real board do this.

I could jump ship now and sell my sizeable s/holding and nearly b/even but I'm not going to as many have bought in at over 40c on the info put out by the man and they need support to see this thru and recover as much as possible.

I'd rather see the price fall further than support more dodgy deals and loans to friends with the $60ml and no accountability.It cannot glean too much less s/p support than it currently has.

Let them live by their promise to pay out S/H's when the funds come and liquidate the Co.

Stick with nkp, they are going to need your positive support when this starts to go pear shape.

JRB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.