IGC 0.00% 33.5¢ international goldfields limited..

Ray . Can you tell me what makes you think the IGC deal is...

1. 7,163 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Ray . Can you tell me what makes you think the IGC deal is undervalued ?
    I would say no ,because you wouldnt know the first thing about valuing resources .You obviously havent done a comparison with valuations on other platinum companies to find out what the IGC assets are really worth .
    But you can cast aspersions about my motives here !!!
    You are just plain wrong .
    Maybe you should be careful what you and the cronies wish for .
    Stopping this deal will place IGC in a position where the market could begin to value their assets similar to NKP in the absence of a buyout .Lets face it ,who else would be interested .
    $3 per in ground ounce would value IGC at less than $10m .Yes a sixth of what they have been offered .Thats what the market is valuing NKP at now ,so dont scoff .
    NKP share price has actually been stifled by the markets perception of a large dilution to pay the $60m .
    If this deal doesnt happen I will be very happy ,because the share price will surely fly .
    The market hates these kinds of uncertainties hanging over a shares head .
    The only ones that will lose out if this deal doesnt go through is IGC holders .
    This deal is only good for NKP if it doesnt cause undue dilution ,and thats what it would have caused if they had to raise $60m .
    The only thing I object to on these threads is the slanderous ,unsubstantiated , BS ,allegations that some posters think they have a right to post on a public forum .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.