IGC 0.00% 33.5¢ international goldfields limited..

Hi Brendan,I can't stop laughing when I saw your post, Yes I am...

1. 42 Posts.
    Hi Brendan,

I can't stop laughing when I saw your post, Yes I am no expert on valuing resources, all I know that if a mine capable of producing platinum at spot price of USD 800 - 900 one year ago is valued at 60 Millions Australian dollars, one year later the spot price is USD 1200+, I am pretty sure that the valuation of the mine won't be the same at 60 million dollars. Can you work this out for me?

You mentioned that stop the asset sale IGC S/P may drop considerable in value, look at the S/P of IGC now, we are trading at half of the valuation now, what else have we got to loss here. IMO I would rather see that S/H reject the deal and go back to the negotiation table or look for some other buyer for the 15% interest, I am pretty sure that the Anglo or some other big guy is waiting to get their hand on this.

This is a free country and all Australian have the freedom to speech. Stop being childish and go back to you wishful thinking that one day you will be rich by holding on to you NKP. Good Luck!

Ray

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.