IGC 0.00% 33.5¢ international goldfields limited..

igc become a shell company, page-38

1. 3,479 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    Sorry to say but you're much the same as nearly everyone else here holding this woofa.

You must ask yourself "how much further can this drop."

With the 20mill coming at about 15th July is equivalent to 13c per share (If BEE convert their options at 20c, which I find very unlikely) and more if the options don't get converted. And another 26c/share in February 2010 (once again dependant on the oppies.. but by then we will know).

Damn crazy if you ask me for a co. to be valued less than cash backing.. However look at CFE, same result.

I am still dark at TS for shafting us shareholders, however I am prepared to hold to see what "special magic" TS apparently has up his sleeve.

When once cash was king, it appears that the appetite for risk is returning to the greedy mob out there and people can't see returns when a co. only has money and no assets/future money making product.

Can't see the point in selling now, as this thing may turn on a dime. Would love to see an announcement just reinforcing TS's position and where we are at.

It is just going to be a long process I'm afraid.

Cheers all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.